6th Grade Science Greenscreen to PowerPoint Video Project
Step 1: Research Your Topic. Choose Pictures that will be used as your background and/or supporting images.
Step 2: Take Your Picture with the Green Screen. Only 3 students will be allowed in the Green Screen Room at a time.
When you are not getting your picture taken for the Green Screen, you should be:
- Researching your topic further
- Creating your PowerPoint with your background images and supporting information
- Planning what you will say for each of your scenes
Step 3: Photo Editing in Pixlr
- Get your pictures from Office 365 in your email. Download them onto your computer.
- Extract the pictures from the folder so you can use them in Pixlr.
- Open Your Pictures in Pixlr
- Remove the Background with the Magic Wand Tool. Make adjustments as necessary
- Save/Download the new images as a PNG file (Important!)
- Working on Additional Pictures and Questions about Creating Accounts
Step 4: Creating & Finalizing Your PowerPoint